Would your company like to crate products but there's simply not enough space in your shipping area? If your space is not the issue, is nailing or screwing crates together creating hassles and slowing down your workers?
Save both time and space with the Nelson Clip Crate.
- No Tools: all that is required to assemble these crates are metal clips and a small amount of hand-applied pressure.
- Fast and Easy: the Nelson Clip Crate utilizes specially manufactured crate components that can easily be assembled on site by anyone.
- Everything is Included: Nelson Clip Crates are packaged into kits that come with all the necessary elements for assembly.
The Nelson Clip Crate can be made in your choice of materials including:
- OSB (Oriented Strand Board)
- MDF (Medium Density Fiber Board)
Clip Crates customized to your size and shipping requirements.
Standard and Custom Sizes: The crates can be adjusted to fit almost any size requirement. Current Nelson Clip Crates range in size from 2 feet to over 10 feet in length.
Interior Options: Custom interior dunnage including shelves, trays and gussets can be designed to fit inside the Nelson Clip Crates. Custom options are included in the kits shipped to you.
Do you want to build custom crates in less space and faster than traditional crating solutions?
Would you like to hear about a money-saving Nelson Clip Crate case study?
Get in touch with the Nelson Company today!
Post by: Rich Reiher, Vice President of Sales