Vice President of Sales
Areas of Expertise
Wood & Plastic Pallets
Metal Racks & Containers
New Business Development
Financial (ROI) Modeling
Pallet & Packaging Improvement Projects
National Supply Programs
Logistics & Warehousing Corporate Sales
Industry Experience and Engagement
Rich has over 25 years of experience in manufacturing and distribution environments. He has knowledge in many types of packaging and pallets. Rich's work primarily focuses on packaging asset recovery and comprehensive packaging design improvement programs.
Conferences & Memberships
NWPCA Annual Leadership Conference (2011-2018)
ISTA Transport Packaging Forum (5 years)
Center for Unit Load Design Short Courses (PDS, Unit Load Optimization)
- Lumber Prices are Up. Saving on Pallets and Crates is Still Possible
- Is Hardwood Lumber Availability Back?
- Understand the Change in Your LTL Shipping Charges
- Understanding the Different Types of Wood Grades
- Why are lead boards so important?
- How to Save on Pallet Costs during the Current Inflationary Period
- 3 Reasons to Standardize Your Pallets
- 3 Misconceptions about Wood Pallet Costs
- The 3 Most Common Logistical Nightmares Caused by the Weather
- (Video) Watch this Wood Crate Clip Together in Just Minutes!
- What will the pallet of the future look like?
- 4 Takeaways from the NWPCA Annual Leadership Conference
- Where has all the lumber gone?
- Does closing the loop in your distribution chain really matter?
- 3 Reasons to Create Visibility in Your Distribution Chain
- Take the Guesswork Out of Air Freight Shipping
- When it comes to wood pallets, is "just a little" mold ever OK?
- Is your shipping process at risk for mold?
- Can Your Moldy Wood Pallets Be Saved? Maybe...
- Oh No… You Have Pallet Mold! Now what?
- Build Custom Crates Fast - No Tools Required!
- Wood Pallets: The Mold Hard Truth