Well now we can show you how with this instructional video of a clip crate assembly.
Below is a step-by-step summary of the clip crate assembly video.
- Start the assembly process by placing one crate side/end on top of the base and in its proper location.
- Attach the first 2 clips, connecting the side/end to the base. Use a rubber mallet to assist in attaching the first two clips.
- Place the next side/end panel against the base and first-installed panel.
- Install additional clips connecting this panel to the base. A firm push of the hand should suffice in attaching the clips. The clips will “snap” once they are properly in place.
- Next, install clips along the vertical joint of the end and side panels.
- Make sure to install clips approximately every 12”.
- Opposite panels will have internal cleats that will assist in positioning the panels.
- To finish fastening the sides/ends, attach the necessary clips to the horizontal and vertical joints.
- Once all of the sides and ends are in place and properly clipped, put the top panel in place.
- Install the clips to the top panel and each side and end. These connections will be tight and may require the use of a rubber mallet.
- During the entire process, make sure to use the appropriate safety equipment (PPE).
- To remove the clips, simply insert a flat head screw driver underneath the clip, cover the clip with your hand, and pry away from the crate.
Do you have a need for a quick assembled clip crate? Let us know by commenting below.
Post by: Rich Reiher, Vice President