Director Sales & Marketing
Areas of Expertise
Plastic Pallets - New & Used
Product Launch & Branding
New Business Development
Plastic Pallet Custom Design
International Sales & Negotiations
Strategic Analysis & Planning
Website & SEO Management
Sales Team Management
Manufacturing Site Visits
Plastic Pallet Design Improvement Analysis
Corporate & Small Business Sales
Industry Experience and Engagement
Mike brings 30 years of Sales and Marketing Experience from some of the most dynamic industries including computers, international correspondence, pharmaceutical and material handling. Working for companies like TNT Worldwide, Pharmacia, Novartis and The Nelson Company, Mike has experience in many facets of industry and his knowledge and expertise span everything from day-to-day sales and operations to long-term strategic planning and product branding.
Having taken part in the launch of several blockbuster pharmaceuticals including Celebrex and Ambien, upon coming to The Nelson Company, Mike used that experience to successfully introduce and grow an extensive line of new and used plastic pallets. To date, The Nelson Company is one of the largest sellers of “single trip” plastic pallets in the world. Thanks to a great group of “solution-minded” sales representatives, Mike and his team from The Nelson Company continue to provide quality services to a demographic which includes manufacturers of Food and Food Additives, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Electronics just to name a few.
Conferences & Memberships
- 6 Benefits of Using Plastic Pallets in Colors
- 7 Reasons More Companies are Choosing Used Plastic Pallets
- 1,800 RACKABLE pallets in ONE Truckload: Fact or Fiction
- New Pallet Makes Super Sack® Stacking Super Easy
- Different Pallets? One Racking System? No Problem!
- 'Tis the Season to Thank Veterans for the Gift of Pallets
- What do Pallets have to do with the World Series?
- How to get 100 trips out of a plastic pallet
- The Germans Really Know How to Host a Tradeshow
- Two Fire Retardant Plastic Pallets Added to Nelson Company Product Line
- Are the cold temperatures harming your plastic pallets?
- 6 Tips for Successful One-Way Shipping
- Get More for Your Money - 5 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Truckload
- Win Big in Vegas at Pack Expo: September 23-25, 2013
- Prevent Costly Shipment Delays - Use a Plastic Export Pallet
- 3 Ways to Keep your Plastic Pallets out of Landfills