Industry Experience and Engagement
Previously employed by The Nelson Company, Kent's experience included:
BS Packaging from Michigan State University
CPLP (Certified Packaging Laboratory Professional)
VT Unit Load Design Short Course
ISTA RTST (Rack Transit Stability Team)
Conferences & Memberships
ISTA Transpack Forum: 2008 - 2015
IoPP - Institute of Packaging Professionals
ISTA Testing Council Member
- How Custom-Designed Wooden Crates Save Big Money
- Packaging Return Program: Is it for me?
- Finding the Perfect Crate Design
- Michigan State University Reunion at Pack Expo
- What is a Nelson Tech Center Assessment?
- The Benefits of Wood Crates
- Do packaging aesthetics really matter?
- What does Cubing Out Mean?
- 3 Most Important Types of Pallet Tests and Why!
- 5 Ways a Technical Assistance Resource Can Help
- ISTA Transpack Forum Summary in 5 Examples
- 2 Ways Packaging Leads to Better Tasting Beer
- The Evolution of Packaging Case Study: the Ketchup Bottle
- When it comes to packaging, what am I actually paying for?
- Cheap Pallets - Trick or Treat?
- The 5 Most Common Unit Load Mistakes
- 5 Things We Learned at the 2013 ISTA Transpack Forum
- Interview with an ISTA Transport Forum Attendee