Kaitlin Henninger joined The Nelson Company as Creative Director in 2012. Her professional experience includes marketing, sales, database development and inventory management. She has held positions at many established institutions including Towson University, University of Baltimore, the Walters Art Museum, and several private art galleries along the East Coast. She has a Bachelor of Arts and Masters Degree in Art and Art History from Towson University in Maryland.
At The Nelson Company, Kaitlin oversees creative operations unique to design development and overall branding strategy. She manages the social media team with an emphasis on audience engagement through blogging. She also oversees the company’s cloud-based asset management system. One of her major roles at Nelson is designer and editor of a monthly newsletter that unifies Nelson's employees and locations in seven different states.
Kaitlin looks forward to showcasing The Nelson Company’s creative capabilities while creating effective and efficient processes that will allow for growth and brand expansion.
- Springtime is the best time for Pallet Projects!
- Is flooding an issue? Plastic pallets to the rescue!
- Nelson Company Mentioned in Pallet Central Magazine
- Free Pallet Festival Defines Upcycling in Denver
- The Unlikely Connection Between Baseball Bats and Pallets
- Inbound Logistics Interviews Nelson's John Clarke for Feature Story
- Nelson Heads to the Big Apple for East Pack June 10 - 12, 2014
- It's Our 1st Blogiversary!
- Why Nelson Finds This Materials Handling Article Interesting
- Why Nelson Likes This Pallet Article
- The Small Business Advocate® Interviews Nelson Company
- It's Summer... Take Your Plastic Pallet to the Beach!
- Happy Earth Day! Let's Dispel Wood Pallet Myths!
- How to Find the Pot of Gold in your Supply Chain
- The Nelson Company's President David Caltrider Interviewed by Pallet Enterprise