Every other year Pack Expo International heads to Las Vegas, Nevada for 3 days of conferences, exhibits, idea sharing and networking. Much like the land developers who journeyed into the desert and saw the endless possibilities of an entertainment mecca rising out of the sand, some of the biggest companies and sharpest minds in industry venture to the Las Vegas Conference Center looking for answers and ideas.
The odds are in your favor:
- The Show runs from Monday, September 23rd until Wednesday, September 25th.
- An estimated 26,000 packaging and processing professionals from approximately 127 countries come to see and sample some of the most innovative ideas in packaging and supply chain management.
- With over 1,600 exhibitors displaying innovative products and personnel, you can bet on finding new ideas on how to streamline your packaging process.
- 10,000 buyers are expected from the Pharma/Medical Products and Personal Care Industries.
- 75% of Pack Expo attendees are part of the decision-making process.
Please stop by with your toughest packaging challenge so we can share some ideas on how you can improve your process.
Guess what? You’ve already won the jackpot! A complimentary pass to:
The 2013 Pack Expo Show
Las Vegas Conference Center
Las Vegas, NV
Ask for your free Pack Expo Pass today (a $60 savings). Contact Nelson Company for details.
Post by: Mike Cunneen, Director of Sales and Marketing