The show was very productive with more booth traffic and new opportunities than we have seen in years. Most visitors were looking for help with:
- ISPM-15 compliance
- Improved cleanliness
- Help finding cost savings and damage reduction in overall package design
- "I am being asked to ship my products on an alternative to wood pallets that is compliant with ISPM-15 regulations, what is my best option?"
We offer very inexpensive plastic pallets that start in the $11 range. These plastic pallets are designed specifically for export or “one way” applications and are exempt from ISPM-15 regulations.
- "Do you offer used plastic pallets?"
Yes, we have a wide range of sizes and styles of used plastic pallets. These pallets can offer the same reliability and quality of new pallets at a used pallet price.
- "What does The Nelson Technical Center do?"
The Nelson Technical Center helps companies focus on the pallet, packaging and the material handling environment for achieving the lowest total cost for your packaging and the least product damage.
- "How does the price of wood compare to the price of plastic?"
When it comes to export plastic pallets, our pricing can be competitive with the price of wood pallets. When you choose plastic you don’t have to worry about potential ISPM-15 compliance issues when shipping. Multi-use Plastic Pallets can be more expensive than wood pallets but the long life span of plastic may provide a favorable ROI. Plus, plastic pallets don’t allow for mold growth and are washable.
- "What type of products do you offer?"
We offer New Plastic Pallets, Used Plastic Pallets, Wood Pallets, Wood Crates, Collapsible Plastic Containers and Technical Design Assistance from The Nelson Technical Center.
Did you attend Pack Expo Las Vegas? We would love to know what your favorite part of the trade show was and why. Please leave us a comment below.
Post by: Mike Simon, Midwest Sales Executive