- More than half of all packaging graduates employed in the U.S. come from Michigan State
- MSU has conferred more than 8,000 academic degrees
- Established in 1952
- Packaging was first a discipline within the MSU Department of Forest Products; then, as an independent school within the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- School of Packaging currently houses approximately 850 undergraduate and 100 graduate students
- Known worldwide as the leading resource for developing package professionals
Will you be attending the 2015 Pack Expo Vegas PAA Reunion on September 28? Let us know in the comments below.
Post by: Kent Longardner, Technical Sales Manager