Why? There's always room for improvement in your packaging system. From new shipping products to expert advice on export regulations, East Pack is bursting with can't-miss ideas and solutions every shipper needs to know. We narrowed our list of reasons to attend East Pack 2013 in Philadelphia to these top 8...
- See our full line of affordable plastic pallets and collapsible containers (available in single-use and multi-use).
- See our new plastic pallet sizes and styles.
- Find out how we can help you comply with ISPM-15 Export regulations.
- Learn how the new Nelson Technical Center can help to lower your overall packaging costs and improve your bottom line.
- Meet knowledgeable Nelson Company Sales and Technical Staff.
- Present your packaging or shipping issues to us and challenge us to solve them!
- Learn how our Sustainability Program can help you to be more environmentally responsible and improve your company’s brand and reputation.
- Find out how our Reverse Distribution Program can help to reduce your environmental impact, product damage and cost per use.
Need another reason to attend? How about a complimentary expo pass to:
The 2013 East Pack Show
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Ask for your free East Pack Expo Pass today (a $55 savings). Contact Nelson Company for details.
Post by: Mike Simon, Midwest Sales Executive