Chances are you don’t know as much as you should. Having good knowledge of this growing market can help you to save money on your shipping which could help increase your profits.
Here’s some useful information about used plastic pallets available on the market today:
- There is a great assortment of used plastic pallets available. They come in popular sizes, various strengths, styles and colors. The Nelson Company stocks used plastic pallets in several locations around the country.
- The cost of a used plastic pallet can be half the cost of a comparable new plastic pallet and it will perform in the same manner.
- The majority of used plastic pallets carry goods into the US. They are generally used 1 time, they are clean and they are in great shape.
- As ISPM-15 Import/Export regulations continue to stiffen, the quantity of used plastic pallets will continue to grow.
- Used plastic pallets from The Nelson Company are fully-functional and structurally sound. All of our used plastic pallets are sorted to specific and strict standards to ensure that they will perform as well as new plastic pallets.
- The most readily available size of used plastic pallets are 43.5 x 43.5 (or 1100 x 1100). This square pallet is perfect for use in export shipping via containers. The second most readily available size is the 48 x 40 (or 1200 x 1000).
- Most of the used plastic pallets available are made from good quality plastic resin.
Would you consider using a used plastic pallet? Why or why not? Let us know by commenting below.
Post by: Mike Simon, Midwest Sales Executive