Business Development - Plastic
Areas of Expertise
Plastic Pallets - Durable & One-Way
FDA Pallet Compliancy for Food and Pharma
Product Launch & Branding
New Business Development
Plastic Pallet Custom Design
International Sales & Negotiations
Strategic Analysis & Planning
Application Specific Sales Techniques
Industry Experience and Engagement
Hartson started in the plastic pallet industry as a maintenance mechanic. In a year, Hartson was the Plant Manager. In five years, he was working on major accounts and negotiating raw material purchases, and in ten years he was running the company. Hartson’s extensive experience in the industry includes application analysis, product development and negotiating purchase orders with some of the largest companies in the world. Hartson has had articles appear in several industry organs including Material Handing Product News and Pallet Enterprise. With almost 24 years in the plastic pallet industry, Hartson is ready willing and able to solve the most complex material handling challenges.
- History of the Unit Load: How We Got Here
- Rackable Pallets - What About the Load?
- Racking: Is your pallet material up for the job?
- Rackable Pallets: Structure Matters
- 7 Ways to Use Rackable Pallets
- Pallets and FSMA: the devil is in the details
- Are your pallets ready for the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- The single most bona fide reason you need an FDA pallet
- FDA plastic pallets don't always have to be expensive (or blue)